Labelizer does neither store any of your emails or contacts nor does it process their content. It only synchronizes them between your Gmail accounts, which is why they will remain on Gmail's servers only. On our servers we just process and maintain meta data which is needed for synchronization. Basically, you can see all of this meta data (e.g. label names or email addresses) in the member area.
Usage of your Data
We ensure that your data remains private and confidential. We will never use, rent, sell, exchange or share your data with any third parties. Instead, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- For authenticating to Labelizer.
- To use it in our billing systems.
- To notify you of change of services, maintenance and promotional notifications.
- To improve our service and to track and diagnose problems.
- To contact you in case you have problems as well as for your reviews on the website and your experience with using Labelizer.
We are using the following third-party applications:
- PayPal for processing payments
- Mailchimp for sending our Newsletter
- Hubspot for CRM
- Trello for project planning
We employ security measures to protect your data from unauthorized usage. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while its being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We explicitly point out that we don't have access to your Gmail password, which is why it will be secure, regardless if our system gets hacked.
Version: May 18th 2018