This Service is provided "as is" and you agree to use it at your own risk. You understand that Cenarion Information Systems GmbH is not responsible for any damage that might be caused by the Service.
- You have to be 18 years or older for using this Service.
- You have to use a valid Gmail account to complete the signup process and a valid payment information (credit card number or else), if you want to continue to use the Service after the end of the free trial. Both the Gmail account and the payment information need to belong to you.
- Your account may only be used by yourself. A single account shared by multiple persons is not allowed.
- You agree not to share your login credentials (i.e. your Gmail account) with other people. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Gmail account and it is your responsibility to notify Cenarion Information Systems GmbH if you believe that your Gmail account has been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. Cenarion Information Systems GmbH takes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your Gmail account.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. You are fully aware that potentially sensible information contained in emails or contacts will be exposed to other Gmail accounts if you label an email with a Shared Label or assign a contact to a Shared Contact Group.
- As a customer you agree to be listed on our reference list with your company logo and name.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service.
- You may not resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the written consent permission of Cenarion Information Systems GmbH.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design or layout of the Service without the written consent permission of Cenarion Information Systems GmbH.
- Cenarion Information Systems GmbH reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- Cenarion Information Systems GmbH may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason.
Changes in your Gmail Inbox
You accept that Labelizer creates and manages a new Top-Level label called "Labelizer" and several sub-labels beneath this label in your Gmail inbox. You are fully aware that if you already have a label called "Labelizer" or any sub-labels beneath such a label, these labels will be overwritten and removed from all of your mails.
Warranties and Liability
You agree that Cenarion Information Systems GmbH does not warrant that:
- The Service will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free.
- The calculations performed by the Service are accurate.
- Any errors or bugs in the Service will be corrected.
You explicitly understand and agree that:
- Misapplication, security flaws, errors or bugs of/in the Service could lead to
- exposure to unintended parties or
- permanent loss
- Cenarion Information Systems GmbH shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from your usage of the Service.
Payment is handled via PayPal. You are obliged to use payment information (e.g. credit card numbers) that belong to you only. Each subscription has to be paid in advance, monthly. The corresponding amount will be debited from your credit card automatically directly after you subscribed and on exactly the same day and time on each following month. You can cancel the subscription in PayPal at any time to stop the recurring debiting, but already paid periods cannot be refunded.
You can cancel your paid subscription at any time via PayPal. Your subscription will end on the cutoff date when your next payment would have become due. Until then, you will still be able to use the Service unrestricted according to your subscription. Your account will be suspended automatically after the end of your last paid subscription or at the end of your 30 days trial subscription, whichever is later. You will be able to reactivate your account for 30 days after the suspension by buying a new subscription. If you don't reactivate your account in time, your membership will be terminated after these 30 days.
Version: 27 February 2015